Terms and Conditions
TERMS OF SERVICE
By using any of Fastender' services, including any services found on the website, you agree to voluntarily consent to any and all Terms of Service found herein.
Fastender has the right to modify this Terms of Service agreement at our discretion, and the terms will become effective immediately upon publication to this website.
We provide the delivery personnel and software used to process restaurants orders on this website/app. We are not responsible for the production, preparation, packaging or any other step of the food/beverage process. If you are unsatisfied with your experience on the Fastender system, you must speak to a valid representative or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Status as Content Provider:
Fastender is not responsible for any content posted or displayed on any page within the Fastender website by our registered clients. Such information does not represent the viewpoints or opinions of our company. Fastender cannot be held responsible for any agreements, contracts, unfulfilled promises or any communication made between one of our clients and a third party. Fastender is not responsible for any illegal or unlawful material — including defamatory or copyrighted material — posted to an event page by a client on our system.
Accuracy of Information:
Users of any of Fastender services certify that any information provided to us is complete and accurate. Fastender will make every effort to validate the billing information you provide to us; however, if we are unable to do so, we reserve the right to cancel your order or prohibit you from using this website.
Alteration of Event Listings:
Fastender reserves the right to expunge any restaurant/product from the Fastender website/app at any time, under any circumstances, and for any reason.
Fastender is unable to offer refunds after a order has been purchased; however, a refund may be issued when a restaurant is not able to fulfill an order.
Non-refundable service fees may be added to each order. By purchasing from Fastender, you agree to pay these fees and understand that the fees will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Acceptable Methods of Payment
Fastender currently accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express (AMEX) cards and paypal for payment. All transactions will post a FASTENDER memo on your billing/bank statement.
Refusal of Services
Fastender reserves the right to ban any registered client from use of any or all of Fastender' services at any time, under any circumstances, and for any reason. Violation of any of the guidelines below will always result in such punitive action.
Posting or linking to any illegal or unlawful content — including defamatory or copyrighted materials — on the Fastender website will result in the termination of all services that Fastender provides.
Posting any of the following on the Fastender website may result in the termination, without compensation, of all services that Fastender provides:
Violation of Terms
- Any communication that incites or promotes racism, sexism, homophobia, bigotry or physical harm to others
- Any communication that promotes harassment of others
- Any pornographic or sexually explicit material
- Any communication that solicits personal information for commercial or advertising purposes that is not otherwise approved by Fastender
- Any communication intended to engage others in commercial activities that is not otherwise approved by Fastender
If you violate any of the terms herein, Fastender reserves the right to terminate your account, bar you from using any Fastender services, cancel any orders and take appropriate legal action.
Fastender is not responsible for any content or services provided by any websites outside of the Fastender website. This includes any content posted on the event organizer’s website or on any sites linked from the event pages.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads after you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, you can read more on this page.
Children under the age of 18 are prohibited from using Fastender.
Fastender grants you a non-exclusive right to access the Fastender Service for the purposes of browsing the site, searching for events, registering for events, and interacting with events, organizers, and Fastender. The following uses of the Service — including the site and all functions therein — are strictly forbidden:
- Using the Service in any way that violates the Terms of Service;
- Using the Service in any way that breaches any applicable local, national, or international laws and regulations;
- Attempting to reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, or otherwise disclose the underlying source code or infrastructure of the Service;
- Using the Service for fraudulent activity or activity that facilitates fraud;
- Using or enabling others to use bots, scrapers, spiders, or any other automated means to access the Service for any purpose without the written permission of Fastender;
- Using or enabling others to use the Service in a way that imposes what Fastender deems to be an illicit, excessive, or unnecessarily heavy burden on our infrastructure, regardless whether such activity is an intentional attempt to interfere with the proper operation of the Site;
- Bypassing or enabling others to bypass any measures we take to restrict access to unauthorized areas of the Service.
1. What are cookies?
HTTP Cookies, or simply Cookies, are small files from websites that are stored on the user's computer by the user's web browser while the user is browsing that site. Cookies enable websites to identify your device for a period of time. For example, cookies are often used to designate that you have logged in to a site thereby preventing you from needing to countinually log in each time you visit a page on that site
- Campaign Monitor
- Google Ads
- Google Analytics and Tag Manager
- Google Double Click
- Android Browser
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Opera Mobile
- Safari Desktop
- Safari Mobile
You may also use your browser's built in functionality to reject or otherwise control cookies for the Fastender site, however, blocking cookies for Fastender.com and its affiliated sub-domains may limit the functionality of the site including your ability to purchase or log into your accounts.
5. What if I have further questions?
1. What information do we collect?
As part of the process of registering for an restaurant, buyers must agree to volunteer some information about themselves. This information may include name, email address, mailing address, phone, as well as other information required to complete the registration process.
In addition to information volunteered by users, Fastender collects additional information about user behavior on Fastender properties. This information includes IP addresses, approximate geographic regions, browsers, operating systems, and other device characteristics.
Fastender does not knowingly collect personal information on children under the age of age 13. Fastender Terms of Service prohibits children under the age of 13 from submitting personal information to Fastender. If you believe data has been collected about a child under 13 years of age, please notify email@example.com.
2. Why do we collect this information and how do we use it?
First and foremost, information is collected to help us deliver the highest level of service to our users. Here are some of the specific ways in which we accomplish that:
- Use for Specific Purpose: Information provided for a specific purpose will be used for that purpose. Most commonly, this applies to information provided during the registration process, which will be used to fulfill your request to attend an event (for example, processing payments).
- Communication: Fastender and event organizers may use the information you provide to communicate with you. Often, this communication channel exists to share important information, such as cancellation warnings, about the events you are attending. Fastender and event organizers may also contact you to promote related events and other information. You can opt out of receiving marketing communications at any time, either during the checkout process or later in your account settings.
- Fastender's Business: In order to continuously improve the product and the Service, we will use information provided to measure the performance of the Service to understand the ways in which our services are being utilized. Information can also be used for Fastender's business, including but not limited to fraud prevention, business performance, and customer and market analysis.
- Restaurant Business: Some information will be shared with event organizers for business purposes, including but not limited to event access control, marketing and communication with attendees, and customer and market analysis.
- Personalization: Fastender may use the information provided to deliver more personalized services, including but not limited to advertisements, local event recommendations, and content.
The basis for Fastender processing this information can be for one of the following reasons:
3. How is this information shared?
- Consent: You have given us specific consent to process your data by accepting our terms of service.
- Contract: You have entered into a contract with Fastender and we are processing the data to fulfill the duties of that contract.
- Legitimate Interest: Fastender and event organizers using Fastender have a legitimate interest to collect and process that data. Most often these interests are related to the logistics or security for an event you are affiliated with.
Fastender may share your information with other parties in limited circumstances:
4. What choices do I have about my information?
- Restaurants: When you purchase or register, we may share your information and associated analytics with the restaurants to better serve you.
- Vendors, Consultants, Service Providers: Fastender works with vendors, consultants and service providers to perform business-related functions. These engagements can include payment processing, risk management services, analytics services, marketing services, software consultation, and others. During these engagements, we may need to share information provided in order to perform business-related functions.
- Legal Requirements: Where required by law, Fastender may share certain information with law enforcement, courts, or government agencies.
- Business Transfer: In the event of a sale, merger, or change in control, we may also share your personal data as part of that business transfer.
As a user of Fastender, you have some choices related to the use of your information. Any requests related to your information should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Privacy Shield Notice
- You have the ability to opt-out of receiving marketing communication. You may do so at any time by submitting a request to email@example.com.
- You have the ability to see the data you have provided to Fastender. You can do so at any time by logging into your account.
- Individuals within the European Union or European Economic Area are entitled to additional choices as a result of the data privacy law known as the EU General Data Protection Regulation, more commonly referred to as "GDPR". The following are those additional choices.
- Access and Export: As stated above, you have access to view your data at any time by logging into your account. You may also request a machine readable format export of your data by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Limit Use: You can request that we limit the use of your data by contacting email@example.com.
- Rectification: If you find inaccuracies in your information, you have the ability to request that those inaccuracies be corrected by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Removal: You can request that your data be removed from the Fastender system by contacting email@example.com For legal, accounting, and safety reasons, some data may not be able to be immediately removed or anonymized. For example, to comply with anti-money laundering laws, we may be required to maintain personal information tied to financial transactions. Such data may only be able to be removed after a minimum required data retention period.
Within the scope of this privacy notice, if a privacy complaint or dispute cannot be resolved through Fastender’s internal processes, Fastender has agreed to participate in the VeraSafe Privacy Shield Dispute Resolution Procedure. Subject to the terms of the VeraSafe Privacy Shield Dispute Resolution Procedure, VeraSafe will provide appropriate recourse free of charge to you. To file a complaint with VeraSafe under the Privacy Shield Dispute Resolution Procedure, please submit the required information to VeraSafe here: https://www.verasafe.com/privacy-services/dispute-resolution/submit-dispute/